Freitag, 24. Oktober 2008

Welcome

So, finally i got myself this shiny new blog. But first let me introduce myself:

My name is Marko and i am a professional software developer for a small company in Germany. I've been coding for almost 20 years now (got my C64 in early 1989 and coded right away).
Let me try to list the most important languages i tried in chronological order: Basic, 6502 assembler, Prolog, Turbo Pascal, C, Beta, C++, Java, Haskell. Right now i do all my professional work in Java and most of my recreational programming in Haskell (still in the early stages of learning the language), so most of my posts will probably concern one or the other.
Also i just got my first Mac (a used 17" G5) running Mac OS X after years of using Linux and Windows, so there might come some Apple related posts. We'll see.

Keine Kommentare: